Welcome to the Sparrowbush Engine Company
1917 - 103 Years of Continued Volunteer Service - 2020
"The Best In The West, Never Rest in Nest"
New York State and Orange County in a State Health Emergency
Orange County COVID-19 Information Page
All Schools are closed Through April 14th
Port Jervis School District Meal Distribution 2 Days a Week
Monday's - Breakfast and Lunch for Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday's - Breakfast and Lunch for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- HBE & ASK Elementary Schools 9am to 10am
- Port Jervis Middle School & Salvation Army 10am to 11am
Canned and Non-Perishable foods may also be available at each site for additional food distribution.
To help keep our community and members safe during the Covid-19 Outbreak we have implemented the following precautions for the next several weeks.
- Members are not to congregate at either station
- All drills and social functions are canceled
- Stations are only accessible to emergency responders responding to calls - No outside personnel, including family and community organizations are allowed.
- All Hall Rentals are canceled or postponed through April. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in regards to your rental.
- Will only be responding to ECHO Level Medical Calls - Life threatening emergencies.
All above will be reevaluated and updated as needed
Prevent Home Fires
SAVE A LIFE
CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!!!
9-11-01 Let Us Not Forget "343"
— The Firefighter's Prayer
Port Jervis/Town Of Deerpark Stop DWI PSA : http://townofdeerpark.org/?p=2133
Weather Link from the OC Emergency Services Center in Goshen, NY:
Pictures of Apparatus provided by OCNYfire.com and Michael Prohira Photographer.
Graphic Header Logo courtesy of Tony Donato from fireforums.us/1st responder news/ChesterFD
Webmaster: Scott Glynn
National Terror Alert
January/April/July/October: Car 1 & Car 4
February/May/August/November: Car 2 & Car 5
March/June/September/December: Car 3 & Car 6
Duty Chief/Officer handles all Communications to the County, Responds to all incidents after normal hours (10p to 6a), Responds on all Mutual Aid Calls, Contact Officer for all Public Service and Non-Emergency Calls
Truck Checks for September to be done by Parade Detail
841- 842- 843- 844- 845-
846- 848- UTV/ATV/Trailer-
Boat 1, Boat 2, Jetski-Dive Squad
2020 - 18
2019 - 57
2018 - 85
2017- 93 (including 1 local- Nyack FD Rockland County NY 12/18/17
2015- 86 (Including 1 local- Mt Marion FD Ulster County NY 12/19/15)
Official Website of the Lancaster Township, PA FD with link to online training sites.
Emergency services forums