Welcome to the Sparrowbush Engine Company
1917 - 104 Years of Continued 100% Volunteer Service - 2021
"The Best In The West, Never Rest in Nest"
PORT JERVIS SCHOOL DISTRICT IS CLOSED
FOR MONDAY FEBRUARY 1, 2021
New York State and Orange County in a State Health Emergency
Orange County COVID-19 Information Page
To help keep our community and members stay safe during the Covid-19 Outbreak we have implemented the following precautions.
- Members are not to congregate at either station. Masks are to be worn at all times when in the Stations
- Meetings and training drills will still be conducted. 6 feet separation or masks to be worn.
- Stations are only accessible to emergency responders responding to calls - No outside personnel, including family and community organizations are allowed.
- ALL Fundraisers are CANCELLED/POSTPONED until further notice
- All Public Hall Rentals are CANCELLED OR POSTPONED until further notice. Contact us at email@example.com in regards to your rental.
- Will only be responding to ECHO Level Medical Calls - Life threatening emergencies, or by request of EMS.
- Per the Chief's Office, we WILL NOT BE participating in the Children Birthday Party Drive-By's at this time.
All above will be reevaluated and updated as needed
Prevent Home Fires
SAVE A LIFE
CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!!!
9-11-01 Let Us Not Forget "343"
— The Firefighter's Prayer
Port Jervis/Town Of Deerpark Stop DWI PSA : http://townofdeerpark.org/?p=2133
Weather Link from the OC Emergency Services Center in Goshen, NY:
Pictures of Apparatus provided by OCNYfire.com and Michael Prohira Photographer.
Graphic Header Logo courtesy of Tony Donato from fireforums.us/1st responder news/ChesterFD
Webmaster: Scott Glynn
National Terror Alert
January/April/July/October: Car 1 & Car 4
February/May/August/November: Car 2 & Car 5
March/June/September/December: Car 3 & Car 6
Duty Chief/Officer handles all Communications to the County, Responds to all incidents after normal hours (10p to 6a), Responds on all Mutual Aid Calls, Contact Officer for all Public Service and Non-Emergency Calls
January - Carl L VH, James N, Jim O, Henry S, James O, Tom M.
February- Danielle G, Scott G, Scottie G, Chris M, Kayla D
March - Jeremy S, Michael R, Frank A, Nick P, Carl W VH, Heather V
April - Carl L VH, James N, Tom M, Scott S, Bryan S, Morgan M
May - Dani G, Kevin F, Scott G, David B, Jack F, Andy W
June- Jeremy S, Mike R, Chris M, Marty R, Keith T, Rose S,
July- Carl L VH, James N, Jim O, James O, Matt S, Tom M
August- Dani G, Kevin F, Joe A, Kayla D, Scottie G, Ken k
September- Jeremy S, Mike R, Frank A, Nick P, Carl W VH, Heather V
October- Carl L, James N, Tom M, Henry S, Bryan S, Morgan M,
November - Dani G, Kevin F, Scott G, Jim O, Andy W, Brad D
December - Jeremy S, Mike R, Chris M, Nick P, Frank A, Rose S
Truck Checks for February 2021 to be done by 2/23/21
841- Keith T, 842- Jack F, 843- James N, 844-Jim V/Rose S,
845- Ken L/Nick P, 846- Krystal, 848- Mike R/Kayla, UTV/ATV/Trailer-
Boat 1, Boat 2, Jetski-Dive Squad
2020 - 63
2019 - 57
2018 - 85
2017- 93 (including 1 local- Nyack FD Rockland County NY 12/18/17
2015- 86 (Including 1 local- Mt Marion FD Ulster County NY 12/19/15)
15th Chris Morgan
The dangers of carbon monoxide and what can be done to prevent it.
Official Website of the Lancaster Township, PA FD with link to online training sites.